As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for connecting with LiveSource customers and prospects and generating leads for our field sales team. Along with building new business for LiveSource, BDRs also can nurture our existing customer base to uncover additional revenue opportunities. BDRs will gain valuable experience with, and into, our selling process, forecasting tools, sales methodologies, and leading-edge marketing automation and sales tools. This role is a great way to jumpstart a career in sales.
Day in the life of BDR
- Net new customer acquisition, Cross sell or upselling activities based on your territory go to market
- Achieving your daily KPIs to build a sustainable pipeline and focus on quality. Quantity is nothing without quality!
- Advanced prospecting within your target market — identification and multi-channel persona-based engagement with our buyers through the phone, email and social media
- Opportunity qualification and handover to the sales organization. BDR ownership of the opportunity until the handover takes place and validation of the business case in the CRM
- Tight alignment with the Marketing & Sales organizations to build the value proposition and be relevant to our prospects and customers. Feedback loop on what works, and market intelligence gathered every day from our buyers
- Reporting on performance
Be part of the evolution of our organization from day 1 and turn your ideas into BDR led initiatives that will benefit the global team
Why Business Development at LiveSource?
- Employee performance-based culture in the fastest growing Supplier Performance Management company in the world. A journey you want to be part of!
- Competitive compensation package and employee benefits in a business casual environment
- A world-class management team with a commitment to fun, competition, innovation, collaboration and integrity
- Be an instrumental part of the growth engine of LiveSource, work with measurements that are linked to your impact on revenue
- Develop your skills in working with multiple stakeholders around the world and contribute to the LiveSource culture
You should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent phone-based sales experience
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills at all levels Time organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of the MS Office suite & Salesforce.com
- Fluency in English
You should be:
- Persistent, curious and eager to become an expert about the industries we serve
What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Atlanta, Georgia
If this sounds like a great fit, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.