As a QA Lead, you will help to evangelize the idea of quality as everyone’s responsibility and lead our continuing testing efforts with a strong emphasis on automation. We need someone as passionate about helping our customers as they are about testing, technology, and good engineering practices. We take the pieces that work for us and improve our processes from there.
- Take care of your team members and help them to grow as technical professionals. Help them understand competing business schedules and resolve conflicting priorities. These are keys to the overall test engineering team’s success.
- Understand the product at an architectural level to be able to guide the team in both what to test and how to test it.
- Provide excellent technical leadership and inspire your team to build cutting-edge solutions and proactively bring new ideas, technologies, and methods to the table.
- Write, publish, execute and maintain test plans, test cases and smoke test documents.
- Maintain and execute existing automated tests and testing engines, interpret test results and provide detailed results reporting and analysis.
- Write and document automated tests and testing engines at many layers, using software automation tools (Selenium) and any other tools that meet our needs.
- Utilize appropriate testing processes and methodologies and participate in a full software development life cycle.
- Work with key stakeholders for defect analysis and update into Defect Tracking System.
- Participate in inspections and reviews, requirements design, project meetings, etc.
- Must work well in fast-paced and deadline driven environment with global teams and clients to produce a high level of client satisfaction.
- Must be able to apply quality assurance principles based on the needs of the project and business.
- Software Technical knowledge and Troubleshooting skills are imperative.
- Reviewing and providing feedback on product specifications.
- Ability to tenaciously seek answers and solutions.
Years of Relevant Experience:
- 4+ years of experience leading/managing professional test software teams.
- 7-10 years of experience in the field of software/application testing.
- 5+ years of experience in the field of automated testing using Selenium, CI (Bamboo) and Atlassian tools.
- B.A. or B.S. required
- Testing disciplines for validating data integrity, middleware (APIs), back end servers and UI functionality.
- Prior experience managing build, release and deployment strategies for small or large projects.
- Problem solver and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with multiple tasks, assignments and stressful situations.
- Adaptable to shifting priorities and working on multiple projects.
- Ability to manage competing priorities across projects.
- Team oriented but able to work independently when required.
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines.
- Demonstrated excellent communication and leadership skills working with technical and non-technical audiences and with multiple levels within the organization from developers through executive stakeholders and cross-team coordination.
- Demonstrated experience working with a blended onshore/offshore model.
- Demonstrated experience managing issues, risks, and change to successful conclusion for all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated strong negotiation skills, critical thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills and team building.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to interface with users at all levels of the company.
- High phone and computer utilization
- Office environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with aggressive project timelines, while sustaining high performance, and high quality.
February 1, 2019
Email resume to: