Bilingual? Our Growth is driving the need for an enthusiastic individual looking for an exciting career in a fast-growing company! The ideal person will be able to work independently, yet be part of a team environment. A strong desire to build customer relationships, have an entrepreneurial spirit, foster a commitment to our product, passion for success and a determination to grow professionally are attributes we are looking for.
Our unrivaled cloud-based supplier management solution (SaaS), LiveSource, seamlessly allows sourcing and procurement professionals to collaborate, drive innovation, mitigate risk and use best in class management tools. We are built for manufacturers in the automotive, aerospace & defense, complex manufacturing, and medical industries and specifically designed to help them get better quality, and be more innovative products to market faster, at lower cost and with fewer supply chain disruptions.
Why join our team?
Our mission is to be the #1 choice for all industrial companies in our target audience for cloud base supply chain management solutions. Working with LiveSource will offer you career growth and a fast-paced environment in a growing company.
What does the Customer Relationship Manager do?
Represent the voice of the customer and help them achieve success with our product! Become a key competitive differentiator for LiveSource. Use your learned and acquired skills to understand the business needs of our customers and align them with what can be achieved with our continuously evolving product! Turn all of your customer relationships into advocates!
To deliver high-value outcomes and experiences, this position will
- Act as a trusted adviser and extension of our customer’s organization
- Learn the customers organizational and individual needs. Proactively identify and help deliver, through our internal resources, valuable outcomes
- Own customer relationships, collaborate internally with other team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Serving as one of our primary team members for the on-boarding of new customers, training, and ongoing customer inquiry support for short term and long-term success of the relationship
- Seek and recommend ways to improve the way in which we work and perform day to day!
Competencies and skills you should possess:
- Quick learner who is good at multi-tasking
- Ability to harness systems and process
- Extremely comfortable with Microsoft office
- Comfortable communicating virtually/face-to-face/over email/using chat
- Ability to be a true team player and work with all people in our organization
- Customer-centric attitude
A few additional things we’d like to know about you:
- How many years of SaaS background experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you speak English?
- Do you speak Spanish?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Atlanta, Georgia
If this sounds like a great fit, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.